Jul 012017
 
Danger ahead

During these spell of rains, high voltage electricity cables in many parts of Karachi fell dangerously low. In Model Colony Malir, something terrible happened. An electricity wire broke down and fell into the stagnant rain water. A small child wading through the water came in contact with the electric wire and, unfortunately, died on his way to the hospital. Such incidents are not new. In almost every densely populated area of the city, electric wires hang down in clusters. Despite many cases of electrocution, KE is least bothered to deal with the issue. KE must take immediate action and deal with this issue. Muhammad Arsalan Malick Karachi Click for detailed story