May 302015
 
QUETTA – Frontier Corps on Saturday launched an operation against terrorists in Mastung area of Balochistan after the killing of 22 passengers and abduction of several others. Balochistan Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti told media in Quetta Saturday that two helicopters and 500 jawans were taking part in the operation. He said seven terrorists had so far been killed in the operation. The home …

Click for detailed story

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)

*

Get Adobe Flash player